Credit to Don Truex for today's title. He was reflecting recently on the passing of his father. His dad taught him to make things better in every circumstance. And to leave things better than when he found them. This is something that should shine in the life of every believer. Let's look at what it means to make things better, and then fold in the idea of how leaving often complicates things. But leaving is part of life, even the best of lives.
- What is your purpose in every relationship you have?
- What does it mean to be love and light in the image and character of Jesus?
- If you had to leave a situation right now, any situation, how was it affected by your presence?
- How important is it to manage a departure and keep things from going south?
- What is "the bus factor" and why should it lead you to action right now?