Tonight was special for me. It is Sunday night, just one day before the podcast's release. I was sitting with two special friends, and we stood to sing the final song: "In His Time." I felt like God was surrounding me with beautiful things and people at that moment, and I have great hope for many more in the future, and in eternity! Do you live with that kind of hope? Do you expect good things from God, marvelous blessings from Him, to be right around the corner?
- Has God placed beautiful things in your life today, right now?
- Are there things in your life that you believe God can make beautiful soon?
- How often does heaven draw your gaze and fill you with optimism and joy?
- Why do so many people focus on what is ugly, or what they do not like?
- Will God reward people with more beauty if they don't appreciate what they have?