Welcome to calmness in a frustrating world! Okay, how about the PROSPECT of such a thing. I'm the kind of person who has immediate emotional reactions that often get me in trouble. I very often look back and think, "If I had just taken a moment to think about that, things would have gone so much better." And, there is a special little phrase that helps me do that.
Today, I will share some personal issues and recent episodes that have discouraged me. I promise this isn't a call to pity, though I am pretty pitiful. But I need you to see how perspective can change everything. Maybe even in your life as well.
- Do you ever get frustrated at things that aren't really that big of a deal?
- Why do we do that when God has done so much for us?
- Are you interested in impulse control, better perspective, and deeper prayers?
- Can a simple phrase, uttered over and over again, really make that big of a difference?
- How can you tell the difference between things that matter and things that don't?