Why can't we just all agree on everything? Why don't people see things like you see them all the time? And does a healthy relationship demand such? Well, on that last one, I sure hope not! The truth is, we see things differently than even our closest friends. How do we deal with that? I have to tell you, there are a lot of relationships that are defined by the differences. And those relationship are awful. Maybe its a marriage, or a blood brother. All they can think about is how they disagree and why that prevents them from growing. We can do better. We must.
The MasterCard symbol is here to help. You may not agree with all I have to say about that... but that's kind of the point! ;-) Let's celebrate what unites us and then work on the rest.
- How do you deal with people in your life who disagree with you on things?
- Is every disagreement worth fighting over? How do you tell the difference?
- What is usually true of every friendship that needs more focus and appreciation?
- Do brethren sometimes let their differences lead to division? Why?
- Is there hope in your home and church and life found in a small orange area?