I am apologizing in advance. The experiment behind today's episode is pretty morbid. I in no way hope that you find yourself swimming for your life in a oversized test tube. I also feel like the feedback that is coming will ensure no more episodes feature rats, dead or alive.
However... for today... I have an old scientific experiment to share with you. If a rat can change it's potential by 240X from just a moment's infusion of hope, how much more so you and me? Consider the power of hope in your life, and what it means to believe in God's hand, your own strength, and the support of the people you love!
- Why did a group of scientist drown a bunch of rats?
- Okay that may not be defensible, but what was learned from that experiment?
- What has God done in your life to give you hope for tomorrow?
- What have you done for yourself in the past to build hope in your own strength?
- Who loves you so much that they have come to your rescue and will do it again soon?