Today we wrap up our short series on marriage. We started by looking in the mirror. Then we built a triangle and laid out a plan to grow towards God. Then we strategized a plan to make sure we are always fighting on the same side and never against one another. And we discussed the beautiful SECRET (my favorite) to get all of this back in place.
Today we look at two final ideas: the myth and the passage. One of them is something we want to debunk and avoid (it is truly awful). And the other is something we need to believe in and live for (best marriage passage ever). Let's set up a short series of qualities you an grab this week and implement into every relationship you value in your life!
- What myth has been taught about marriage and needs to be debunked?
- How much closer can you grow together if your strategy is spending time apart?
- What is the value of harmonizing and being sympathetic in marriage?
- Should I treat my spouse like a Christian, even if they are not?
- What is "the power of the first response" and why do I need to understand it?