We kicked off season two with an episode on January 6th - Building Your Ladders. You were encouraged to think BIG! To come up with awesome ideas of who you would like to become, and then identify big year long goals that would certainly prove that progress. We talked about how you break that down into ladder rungs, monthly rungs, and work you way through the year. However, many have tried that approach and failed. Why? In short, because they are losing weeks while trying to win the month. If you learn how to Win the Week, using daily momentum and progress, to work toward greater goals, then you will be unstoppable! God has set up a beautiful seven day cadence for your life. Listen in to learn how to use that to your advantage, maximizing time usage by working daily frogs and highlights on a weekly cycle.
- How do I reach monthly checkpoints with no stress
- Why do so many people fail to reach their yearly goals
- What is so special about a single week
- How has God set me up for success in a seven day cycle
- Why is frog eating and daily highlighting crucial to winning the week