The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
Excel Still More Journal
Okay, my new friend Rich Howe, from Richmond TX, has turned me on to a great new book. It is designed for business and company leaders, but it includes timeless principles. I see application for the individual, the family, the church, and business.
All that is required of you going in is an Excel Still More mentality. You just have to desire to see better. And you have to be open to a better way of getting there. The proven wisdom of these four principles is repeated all over. But will it's next success story be yours?
- What is a wildly important goal and how do you focus on it?
- What are lead measures and how do I confidently identify them?
- How do you construct and keep a compelling scoreboard along the way?
- How can a cadence of accountability keep you moving straight to your goal?
- What is one area of your life where you will implement these strategies today?