Please take a moment and check out the Balancing the Christian Life Conference.
It goes live as an online experience on July 27th through 29th.
If you are interested in the Excel Still More 3 Month Journal mentioned in today's episode, you can order through the link provided.
I hope you'll go on this journey with me today of shrinking the idea lifetime into the form of a single day of living. The similarities are clear. But each day is more valuable than just building blocks to some desired future. The goals of a desired future work best when infused into every single day. I don't want to enjoy the fruit of devoted days one day later... I wanted to enjoy every single day right now!
- How is each day of life a microcosm of a lifetime?
- Can you detail what priority list you'd like to see over your lifetime?
- How can you infuse each day with the same balance you'd desire for your life?
- Have you tried directional journaling? Where you address God and plan a good day?
- Are you willing to live in day tight increments for today's benefit as well as tomorrow?