You are going to love this episode! Yes, you get a tip on how to get let go from jury duty, but don't stop there. More importantly, you will hear the beautiful testimony of young ladies who have turned to faith. These Oklahoma Sooners are leading with their love for Christ, and they have the baptisms to prove it!
Behind this cultural change is their head coach, who has been more vocal about her faith in the last 13 years, leading to many new believers in their program and a culture of focusing on the promises of Jesus Christ. I hope you are as inspired, encouraged, and even admonished a little, by this story as I am. It doesn't get much better than this!
- What does faith look like in our culture? In homes, school and sports?
- Is it just setting a good example, or should we actually be saying Jesus' name?
- How can a consistent example lend to conversations about Jesus?
- If you have social media, and people checked it out, would they find a baptism?
- What is the difference between joy and happiness and which one do you daily seek?