Today I get to share some things that have continued to have deep impact in my life. These two ideas are separate, but equally powerful. I hope to weave them together for you so you can implement each by implementing both together.
Firstly, as we've talked about in different ways over the years, you have to see the value of a single day. Today is such a powerful gift! Each day is like a mini lifetime, with a beginning, middle and end. And yet, we get to restart and stack those days into a life, into what I pray is a rewarding and wonderful life!
Secondly, we need a proper strategy to modify and maximize days. Just a tag line like "seize the day" means nothing without a means by which to strategize that day. Let's take a look into the business world today to learn about three simple questions that can make a difference for a day, and for a lifetime.
- What is your general attitude about the day when you get out of bed?
- How is the goal of mastering a single day the ticket to a better future?
- What does it mean to be aware of your recent past and it's pluses and minuses?
- How can you use that to strategize a better today?
- Isn't effort easier when you believe it is the best possible thing you can do?