This is our Back to School special episode! Even if school is not a part of your life, consider this a Back to Reality message for all of us transitioning from Summer into the Fall. We have travelled, enjoyed the season, loosened up on bed time and morning alarm time. In some ways it may mean a bit of a fall off in the excel still more development. But fear not, Fall is coming. It is a Return to Routine! We get to put some things back in place to counter any time of disorder that Summer has given risen to (some of which we accepted without worrying about it). But we can get a system back in place to excel with daily planning and renewed focus. I'll share with you the process and 5 tips to help!
- How to recover from a fun but less organized Summer
- Why does disorder always increase when not addressed
- How to understand "day after day" as the best way to growth
- How to embrace routine as a great way to get back on track
- What are 5 tips to help everyone regain their personal world order