Guess how many holes it takes to sink a boat? Yep. Just one. More importantly, one hole left unfixed will do the damage. It would be nice in life if there were never any holes in our boat. If we could just float along excelling still more and have no issues. Such is just not to be. The question is - are you willing to go about plugging that hole. And instead of being upset that it is there, learn to be thankful that its just a small hole and not something more. Let's talk about that today and make some application to your life in Christ.
- How to prepare yourself for holes in your boat
- Why this happens and why it is NOT the end of the world
- Why we must take action immediately and not wait for it to fill the boat with water
- How to plug the hole in the boat
- How to get right back out there and catch some fish!