In 1992, Gary Chapman wrote the book, "The Five Love Languages." Do you remember what they are? What would you say are your top two love languages? What about your spouse? This episode explores what is possible when we identify what pleases the other person, how they comprehend and acknowledge love, and then share with them in that way. We'll also talk about communicating on this topic after showing love, and also how these principles and NOT just for marriage. You can use it in many relationships.
- What are "The Five Love Languages"?
- Are yours different than those of your spouse?
- How to identify their needs and accept a challenge to love them that way?
- How to openly discuss preferred love languages and improve your marriage?
- How to take these ideas beyond marriage and into many other healthy, godly relationships?