Let's talk about a story from the 1800's, where a tragic crisis arose. A man tried to fix it: he changed everything and everyone around him, to no avail. Finally, one day, he asked the fateful question: "Is it me?" It was. And with just a small personal adjustment, many lives were saved! How many of us go through the blame cycle of other people, situations and circumstances, without every realized that maybe I am the one who can change and make the most difference. This episode does not suggest that every problem is 100% your fault. But it asks you to evaluate your fault in every situation and change it starting there. Maybe that move will catch on and others will follow suit!
- How to see problems from a default self-evaluation perspective
- Why should you HOPE that you are the cause of a problem
- How can you have a positive attitude about being wrong
- How to create a new culture of humility and growth in your family
- How to use "It is me?" as a starting point in all life improvement