We all love to be appreciated. Most of us enjoy accolades and cheers for what we do. But really life isn't fueled by that, or is it? If we feed off of support as a means to carry on, what will we do when the crowds stop cheering? Are you equipped to have a deeper purpose than recognition by others? And if this is something you have struggled with, what can you do to build stronger resolve, and maybe even receive a few more cheers? Let's look at the heart of integrity and how it can beat strongly with or without applause.
- How to appreciate the cheers of others
- How to have conviction deeper than the accolades of others
- How to acknowledge when you might not be acting for the right reasons
- How to find deeper meaning that just the reaction of others
- What can we do to grow in integrity, with the cheers, and even without them