This year I have become convinced of two things, beyond a doubt. Firstly, Christians are to be Givers. We ought to be the most generous, helpful, service-filled people on this earth! Secondly, habits take wisdom to put into place. You can't just get good at something. You have to lay out a course of action in order to see results. SO... what if we let both ideas come together? I think we can! We can become better givers by applying simple, proven habit building tactics! Let's look at how!
- How to recognize the Biblical directive to be givers
- How to assess your giving and determine in your heart to do more
- How to begin and sustain a new habit
- How to combine the need to give with the strategies for habit building
- What are practical ways to become a more cheerful and consistent giver to others