In June of 1924, George Mallory ascended to the top of Mount Everest. He and his friend Andrew Irving were the very first to do so! At least, that's what I believe. It was a true mountain top experience. Unfortunately the story does not end well, teaching us that the climb down is always the hardest, and that the mountain top experience only really matters if you stay focused and make it back home. Let's talk about their journey and how it can inspire us today!
- How to see the mountaintop for what it really is
- How to stay focused after the mountain top experience
- Why goal achieving only really matters if you make it back home
- How to concentrate more on who you are becoming and less on what you have done
- How to apply the Everest story to great accomplishments and the aftermath in your life.