Everybody is trying to persuade someone. In fact, most of us are trying to shape other people's thinking every single day, and in many relationships! And each of us has some skill or two that God gave us to bring other's around to our way of thinking. However, most of us don't have all three! I'm talking about the big three Greek words Aristotle introduced in 400BC. When these three ideas: Pathos, Ethos, Logos, are working together, soft hearts can be shaped and molded to greater godliness. You can help persuade people to make important changes! In this episode we will look at each individually and then examine how they work together: The Persuasion Triangle.
- How to persuade people to see things your way
- How to build pathos in your connection with other people
- How to develop ethos in the way other people see you
- How to be influential with your logos, doing the necessary work
- How to use all three of these elements in practical situations